Monday, November 13, 2017

Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week 2017 - Day 1

hello!!!
oh my gosh, how happy am I to be participating in Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week again this year!YAY!



I just LOOOOVE this time of year and making holiday cards with Lawn Fawn is SO FUN and so easy! ha!
today i have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog featuring the Baaah Humbug stamp set!



I stamped and colored the cute little images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! I added some texture to the fur but adding some dots in the dark grey marker, as well as my white gel pen!



I used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio to create the 'grass'! I smooshed he colors onto a piece of old plastic packaging, spritzed with water and then splashed down on the cardstock! I also added some white embossing paste and a star stencil for the sky! a little glitter on top of the stars added just a small amount of shine!  

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for the rest of the AMAZING inspiration with Lawn Fawn's holiday sets through the years! 
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D